Here we go with the answers to the questions:1. Whole bean or ground? Whole bean
2. Fully-loaded or decaf? Fully-loaded for sure!
3. Regular or flavored? Regular
4. How do you drink your coffee? Iced latte – non-fat milk – and a dash of flavored syrup – but don’t like it too sweet.
5. Favorite coffee ever? Sweet Espresso from Longbottoms coffee
6. Are you fussy about your coffee or will any old bean do? I’m open to new coffees, love to try local roasters.
7. Favorite treats to have with your coffee? Biscotti – my favorite is from Longbottoms English Toffee Twist or anything chocolate, or peanut-butter.
8. Anything else about your coffee preferences? I tend to be drawn to the medium roasts mostly.
9. Yarn/fiber you love? Bamboo, wool, cotton blends, silk blends. Love the Koigu sock yarn, and Cascade Dolce.
10. Yarn/fiber you hate? anything all acrylic, hairy, novelty or generally not nice to touch.
11. What’s on your needles? socks, socks, baby blanket, a couple of cardigans, and a lace project or two, I’m sure there is much more, but I don’t want to embarrass myself.
12. Favorite colors? RED, blues, browns, greens, plum or blackberry colors are good too. I’m not a fan of yellow or ivory or anything along those lines. Bright orange would be cool for socks.
13. Allergies? Not a one!
14. Anything you really love, really don’t like, or just need to get off your chest? I love earthy and natural fibers and bags/totes of the same. Love unique sock yarns from locals. I guess my Ravelry gives away a lot about what I like to knit, and I have a million things in my favorites, and my queue! I just can’t help myself. I also have a wish list at Amazon and Kaboodle… I think they are linked somewhere here on the side of my blog?
Newest favorite thing to knit – cowls! I think it’s because they are quick, don’t take much yarn, there are a million patterns out there and it’s easy to design your own and they make great gifts.
I am dblyouxwhyz on Raverly.OK, I have read my swap partners likes and dislikes and I can’t believe how much we have in common. I can’t wait to get started. We (Patty, Julie and I) are taking Friday February the 13th off of work to go to the Madrona Fiber Arts Winter Retreatin Tacoma. I’ll pick up some wonderful yarn there and then get everything into the mail on the following Monday… I’ll be cutting in close, but I really want to find something wonderful at Madrona to put in the box. I’ll post more later.