Look what I got! If I had been paying attention I would have noticed and posted sooner. The amazing and very talented Lyndsey (She Blogs) sent me a blog award. Thank you so much Lyndsey.
Rules – List 7 things I love, and award 7 Blogs I love.
7 things I love… (not in any order mind you.)
- my husband
- kisses from my dogs (and my husband too)
- my ever growing family and friends (is that too vague?)
- yarn (and knitting)
- coffee (iced, just a touch of Irish Cream)
- the sun shinning on me, when it’s windy and brisk out – like today
- the sound of the wind in the trees, and the ducks talking on the lake, and the birds chattering as they fly by.
I guess that’s 7ish!
Now 7 blogs I love…
- Sherri Knits
- Knitted Gems
- Celadon Pool two
- The knitting blog by Mr. Puffy the dog
- the Akamai Knitter (she is soooo talented, be sure to visit her etsy shop too)
- almost all buttoned up (be sure to check out her Deep Forest Scarf/Shawl – available on Ravelry too)
Wow, are we at seven already!
I will post more stuff later. Until then go knit something, finish something, dust something (at my house of course), or just hug someone you love!